Thanks everyone for tuning in to another episode of ResearchVR. Hope you enjoyed listening to it and learned something new.
The key concepts explained in this episode:
- The underestimation of manufacturing planning in product lifecycle management
- Embodied Engineering
- Embodied Cognition
- Interaction challanges for industrial use cases
Timo and Thomas, plus our dear co-host, Kris and Petr, spend last few weeks in San Francisco and Silicon Valley. In this episode we are also discussing the clash of German Stability vs San Francisco Speed.
Here are some links mentioned during our discussion:
- Virtual Spice website: link
- SALT AND PEPPER Software website: link
- XMG Backtop Upload Video: link
- XMG Backtop Article: link
Topic Suggestions, Guest Invites, and all other all feedback are helpful! Feel free to contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter
Contact as us on twitter @
Rate us on Itunes and help spread the podcast that way!
Special thanks to Nerses Balabanian for the intro and outro music! Find him at here