The ResearchVR Podcast is back! This time, hosting from WITHIN Bigscreen.
- The live video recording can be found at our Facebook Page:
- list text hereAlternatively it can be found under our Twitter page:
This week, Petr and Azad cover all the latest in VR Research from the SIGGRAPH conference including:
- Neurable VR BCI
- Magic Leap Deep SLAM paper
- OptiTrack tracking puck and Rift faceplate
- Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation
- Vivid Vision Lazy eye treatments
- NVIDIA AR lenses with focal accommodations
If you're curious about the Science behind Virtual Reality, curious about how your brain works, and generally like to dig a little deeper into topics, then check out our past episodes!