VR Investor and developer Tipatat Chennavasin, GP for The VR Fund joins us to talk about how far we've come over the past 2.5 years of consumer VR.
- Jumping from development to venture capital
- Which businesses need VC investment, and which don't
- How media hype overvalued VR companies
- Right now is the BEST time to be investing and developing in VR, with no real AAA competition, no overinflated hype, with a growing and hungry for content userbase.
- Plenty of business models than don't need venture capital to be successful
- You're better off prototyping AR apps in VR than on mobile AR today
recorded: August 2018
Guest: Tipatat Chennavasin
Podcast: Research VR Podcast
ResearchVR Community Links:
Discord Community Channel: https://discord.gg/rrgnxEk
Youtube: ResearchVR Podcast
Patreon: Patreon Page