Jessica Zeta and David Farrell from Oculus Medium join us to talk about their latest Medium 2.0 update.
- Creating a multi-hour comfortable creative tool
Alexander Porter joins us to talk about DepthKit, a Volumetric Video Capture tools and Scatter, the company he cofounded.
- Starting from building an open source...
VR Investor and developer Tipatat Chennavasin joins us to talk about how far we've come over the past 2.5 years of consumer VR.
- Jumping from development to ve...
Nanome CEO joins Az and Petr to talk about Chemistry and Math education and drug designs in VR.
- 3d Math visualizations in VR
- 3d Chemistry education in...
Wrap-up for all the new hardware and films shown at SIGGRAPH.
- Valve's Knuckles 2.0 controllers impressions
- Star VR One Impressions - Extra wide FOV <...
Lucas Rizzotto joins us to talk about "Where Thoughts Go: Prologue" as an anonymous way of sharing and listening to people's intimate thoughts and emotions in VR.
Analyst Anshel Sag joins Az to talk about the derivative nature of tech industries, what technologies VR/AR share with other sub-industries, and what innovations will prove to be important movin...
Deb Mayers, a Researcher and Graduate student of Ancient Cultures and Computer Science joins us to talk about History, technology, and VR.
- Documentation vs Pre...
Designer/Developer Zach Kinstner joins the podcast to talk about designing his VR music creation tool, Exa: Infinite Instrument.
- designing Hover UI for hands with Leap M...
Clorama Dorvilias, CEO and Cofounder of Debias joins the podcast to talk about her unconscious bias educational tool for teachers.
- Implicit Association Test ...