Az and Petr go deep into discussing the Magic Leap One's display technology, what we were expecting, what was being worked on, and what was finally delivered.
Firefighter training in VR using Photogrammetry with Alex Harvey, Creative Director of Rivr.
- Cheaper, repeatable, and more robust training scanrios for firefighting in VR...
Lee Vermeulen, creator of ModBox VR joins Petr and Az to talk about prototyping AR using VR today.
- What does VR/AR enable in an IOT equipped house? ie, control...
Jessica Zeta and David Farrell from Oculus Medium join us to talk about their latest Medium 2.0 update.
- Creating a multi-hour comfortable creative tool
Alexander Porter joins us to talk about DepthKit, a Volumetric Video Capture tools and Scatter, the company he cofounded.
- Starting from building an open source...
VR Investor and developer Tipatat Chennavasin joins us to talk about how far we've come over the past 2.5 years of consumer VR.
- Jumping from development to ve...
Nanome CEO joins Az and Petr to talk about Chemistry and Math education and drug designs in VR.
- 3d Math visualizations in VR
- 3d Chemistry education in...
Wrap-up for all the new hardware and films shown at SIGGRAPH.
- Valve's Knuckles 2.0 controllers impressions
- Star VR One Impressions - Extra wide FOV <...
Lucas Rizzotto joins us to talk about "Where Thoughts Go: Prologue" as an anonymous way of sharing and listening to people's intimate thoughts and emotions in VR.
Analyst Anshel Sag joins Az to talk about the derivative nature of tech industries, what technologies VR/AR share with other sub-industries, and what innovations will prove to be important movin...