VR Investor and developer Tipatat Chennavasin joins us to talk about how far we've come over the past 2.5 years of consumer VR.
- Jumping from development to venture capital
- Which businesses _need_ VC investment, and which don't
- How media hype overvalued VR companies
- Right now is the BEST time to be investing and developing in VR, with no real AAA competition, no overinflated hype, with a growing and hungry for content userbase.
- Plenty of business models than don't need venture capital to be successful
- You're better off prototyping AR apps in VR than on mobile AR today